Thursday, May 29, 2008
Regression or Progression
Alaina has somehow regressed into not putting herself back to sleep at 3:30a.m. or so we think. Last night was the third night in a row of her waking up around 3:30a.m.. I changed her diaper at 3:30 but it was only a little wet . . .barely. So with a dry diaper on, I put her back to bed. She fussed for a few minutes and put herself to sleep. She woke up a few times but fussed for a few minutes andput herself back to sleep again. So between the hours of 3:30 and 7:30 she didn't go pee at all in her new diaper. I am wondering if she has been telling us at 3:30 that she has to go pee. We didn't change her diaper right away this morning after we realized it was dry. About 15 minutes after she woke up (after I felt that she had a dry diaper) she had a MAJOR pee. I think she was holding the pee in. I think I will go out and buy a potty chair so she can get used to the idea. I know she is too young. But I am just curious if this is what she is telling us at 3:30am and at 7:30. Only time will tell. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment