Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Alaina woke up at 3ish last night. Mark took first watch from 3-4 am. She was just wide awake. We think she hasn't been wanting to eat enought at dinner so she wakes up hungry for a "midnight snack" We don't want it to become a habit, but she won't go to sleep with out something. Last night she got a small bowl of cereal. I think we really need to watch the time of day that we give her juice since it makes her body think it is full. Sugar will do that to her. The food thing didn't help right away, On my watch from 4:30-5 she woke up again, but I changed her wet diaper. I think she was a little more comfty after that. But wake up time was a bit difficult on Mark and I because of the lack of sleep in the critical morning hours. Oh well, maybe she will eat well at daycare and be nice and tired for us tonight for bedtime. Bed time is 8pm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment