Monday, May 26, 2008

Alaina has learned a new trick. She likes being on stage. I took this video last night. Keep watching and notice the first time she actually moves the Puppy food bin ALL the WAY back into the cubbie. Then she thinks she only has to "pretend" to move them to get some kudos from Mom and Dad. Ahh we are so easily trained.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandpa and I just saw the video - yea! (clap, clap, clap, clap) etc.

Loved watching it - more please! (of course when ou have time!)

Hugs, Grandpa and Grammy

Ione said...

She sure is growing up. You can sure tell she is full of personality. Thanks so much for sharing, I'll check her Blog often.
Love Grandma Onie

Barb said...

Kelly and Mark,
WOW what a neat site for Alaina. I sure enjoyed her video. I'll be back for sure. Love ya, Aunt Barbie

Barb said...

Kelly and Mark
Wow what a neat idea, I sure enjoyed the video of Alaina. Thanks for sharing. I'll be back for sure. Love ya, Aunt Barbie