
I definitely see the Smile of Grandma Elaine in this picture. I honestly think that Alaina's genetics are pretty evenly split with Alaina (between his genes and mine). Only time will tell if this remains true. But I definitely seem Grandma Elaine in this picture . . .pretty dress and all. The Pretty Dress came from Grandma Perkins. Pictures like this makes her seem like a little angel. HA! No No She has much too personality to be good 100% of the time. But nonetheless she is pretty cool.

2 comments:
She is precious. Regarding your earlier blog, what did the day care do when she bit other kids?
Yes, I can sure see Elaine's smile on this pretty little face. She looks so happy too. You guys are doing such a great job and you have a real Precious Beauty and Cutie there.
Thansk for sharing!
Post a Comment