So we recently found out that Alaina is not the only biter at daycare. We were FINALLY told that everyone has been biting. Makes me feel better.
Mark went to pick up Alaina and as he entered the room Emma had taken Alaina's finger into her mouth and chomped down.
Mark also witnessed what happens with biting occurs. They told Emma, "No bite" and sat Emma at the table and then took Alaina and cuddled her. So basically they give the biter a timeout and give loves and cuddles to the bitee. So I think that is appropriate.
Also yesterday Alaina called herself "Naina". I think Naina fits her personality. It fits bettert than "Lainey". So Alaina has deemed her nickname to be "Naina" instead of Alaina. I thought it was pretty cute.
We should be getting proofs back from our latest photo shoot soon. I will share them with all of you and see if you would like any of them for your own personal use.
On other things, we are all doing very well. Naina has started sleeping with her white lighted bear taht was given to her by Jenni and Cody Sexton and has taken to her fleece square (the ones with satin tabs on it) more as well. She still uses her pacifier at night and nap time, but daycare is no longer reliant on it throughout the day.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment