So Alaina got in trouble at Daycare yesterday. Apparently she tore a chunk of hair out of a little boy. He didn't bleed but apparently the chunk was pretty good size. She has also been biting. I think the biting is nothing to do with aggression. Although yesterday was the first time we heard that she was has been biting. I THINK that biting has to do with that she is getting two more teeth. I think she is starting to get her two teeth that are between the eye teeth and the molars on the uppers. She either has 12 of 14 teeth at the moment. I can't remember.
Alaina also told me bye-bye at daycare this morning and the teacher said, "Oh I didn't know she knows that word." I thought that was weird so I told them that she knows about 15 -20 words and she is pretty proficient in 7 of those words and bye bye is one of them.
They also asked me this morning what do we do to put her down for nap and bedtime at home. I told them we put her in the crib and put a blanket over her. They apparently have tough time putting her down for nap as well. I am guessing it is because she has a darkened room at home. I need to tell the teachers that as well.
So apparently Alaina has different personalities to a degree between home and daycare. She hits bites and shows aggression towards other kids. She throws her pacifier and expects the other kids to pick it up for her. Apparently she is queen bee.
What do you do to curb this behavior when you do not see it at home?
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Visit www.babycenter.com/toddler, I sent you on toddler behavior. The two top behavior issues are biting and hair pulling. This is normal so they say.
Post a Comment